(800) 747-6655

Pending Lawsuits

Keep in mind my office cannot get you the relief you are seeking from your creditors until your case is actually filed with the court. Once filed the court gives you a case number and written order called a “stay” which stops all collections activity. Until then you must manage any pending cases against you or garnishments you are suffering on your own. Your best bet is to move as quickly as you can to get your case filed.